Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Thursday 16 February 2017

Not getting enough traffic? Let me help

Hi Dan,
My name is Sarah and I am the Customer Success Manager here at AdShop by Infolinks.

I noticed that you have an account with us for some time now, and I wanted to reach out to tell you about a very exciting product enhancement that can be a great fit for you.


We recently made a few improvements to AdShop, our self-service ad buying platform: now you can upload image banner ads and also see the thumbnail of your text ads!

I highly recommend you to check out the new features here, so you will 
capitalize on the power of the Infolinks network and significantly increase the traffic that runs to your site. 

If you have any questions about AdShop, please feel free to contact me at:
adshop.support@infolinks.com

Sincerely,
Sarah Hays,
Customer Success Manager
  






This email was sent to danialcollyer@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Infolinks · 455 North Whisman Road · Mountain View, CA 94043 · USA

0 comments: