Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Monday 13 February 2017

Conie, it is an incredible phenomenon of luck!



By putting me in your address book, you can be sure of receiving my future messages.
You have received this e-mail because you asked for a free reading.
If you do not want to receive my offers, please use this link. Please send all your emails to tara@tara-medium.com.

header

Dear Conie,

An incredible phenomenon of luck occurred for you in the astral realm.

I am talking about an enormous financial influx going straight to you. Do not have any doubts about that! Here´s the proof…

However, there is something worrying that I would like to talk to you about. See it now

With all my friendship,
Your devoted friend,

Tara
Visionary Medium

(…) Do not forget about the surprise that´s waiting for you.



0 comments: