Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

Thursday 16 February 2017

14 blogging courses for only $1?

Hey, did you catch yesterday’s email about our $1 trial?

For the next two days, you can get 14 blogging courses covering everything from choosing your domain name to advanced monetization strategies for only $1.

Not $1 each. $1 total.

People usually pay $49 per minicourse. but you're getting it all for a buck.

Why would we do such a thing?

Well, I’ve never made any claims of being totally sane. So, who knows, a giant bunny rabbit named Harvey might have told me to. :-)

All joking aside though, I want to give you the boost you need to become a popular blogger. I want you to go out and kick ass and take names. If you’re committed, I am too, so I’m putting my money where my mouth is.

14 courses for $1 is a hell of a deal. Click here to grab them while you can.

You’ll be glad you did. :-)

Jon

PS: You only have a have a couple days left to grab everything for $1. Make sure you don’t miss it. :-)

 

 

 

If you no longer wish to receive our emails or wish to update your email preferences, click the link below.  Note: If you are a paid subscriber to Serious Bloggers Only or Guest Blogging, please submit a support ticket to change your email.

 Unsubscribe from emails



Smart Blogger P.O. Box 2034 Cedar Park, Texas 78630 United States (877) 870-6957

0 comments: